Professional 24/7 persons and property protection,
- Fire protection (Protection against the effects of fire and breakdowns; professional equipment: fire extinguishers, fire blankets, dust masks, gloves, etc. The equipment is operated by trained employees. The evacuation plan and supervision of the CCTV and alarm systems ensures the security of the diplomatic post),
- First aid + tactical first aid (providing medical help and saving lives in the event of a terrorist attack, unfortunate accident or sudden deterioration of health of employees or guests of the Embassy). Medical equipment with dressings and necessary equipment and training in the area of first aid,
- Prepared safety instructions (tested scenarios for dealing with fire, terrorist attacks, protests, riots, technical breakdowns),
- Professional employees experienced in security services (Government Protection Bureau, Military, Anti-Terrorist Units, Private Military Contractor), who participated in foreign security missions in Germany, Ukraine, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Sudan,
- Good working conditions: employment contract (vacation, health care, retirement, payout on time), uniforms, meals, training. High and fair salary paid on time.
- Permanent supervision of employees. Security Supervisor personally responsible for contacting employees with the company, permanently available on the site. An additional Security Manager responsible for contacting the company with the Embassy/object,
- Manned posts in accordance with the arrangements and guidelines of the Embassy/object – 24/7 round the clock,
- Appropriate appearance and equipment of employees (summer and winter uniforms, communication devices, gas weapons, clubs, spray gas, identity cards),
- Background check of employees before admitting to work at the Embassy/object in terms of criminal record, medical condition and education,
- Continuous improvement of employees’ qualifications through a training system. Internal professional protection courses, first aid, fire protection carried out by the Wataha Security Academy – by our experienced instructors from Wataha,
- Security Guard of the Embassy/object will be standing without any sudden or unforeseen changes in the crew thanks to the employment of qualified employees,
- Hot Line- 24-hour telephone line in Arabic, English and Polish,
- Cooperation with law enforcement (Police, Municipal Police),
- The client pays after the full month of the completed service.
1 The company provides professional drivers.
If necessary, the company provides, in addition to the driver, an appropriate car with an additional bodyguard. The transport services include the safe transport of persons and objects. Connections can be made between selected key points: airport / cargo, offices, apartments / residences, offices / housing estates / hotels.
2 At the Client’s request, the Wataha company will help translate every sentence or text in Polish, English, Arabic, French and Russian.
3 The company will organize any type of party.
The Wataha company will prepare and serve the most sophisticated meals and drinks that will satisfy the most demanding tastes. Professional service, appropriately selected decorations, light, flowers, fragrances and music will add splendor to every conference and festival.
4 Our employees efficiently and quickly clean the area: office, hotel, service, school, service and residential.
5 The company will provide a friendly reception.
6 The company, thanks to the friendly and experienced instructors, will provide training in the field of self-defense, shooting, health and safety, assistance, fire protection and in the area of Polish, English, Arabic, French and Russian.
7 Health and safety services include:
INITIAL TRAINING for all persons who start work in a given workplace
This training is intended for all persons who start work in a given workplace.
(Pursuant to Article 2373 § 2 of the Labor Code , the employer is obliged to ensure that the employee is trained in terms of health and safety before he is allowed to work, and to conduct periodic training, including training during the work and at the expense of the employer).
Training is for all of us legally difficult, regardless of the type of work performed, including those employed under civil law contracts, employees for training in order to train a specific job or apprentices. It should be emphasized that the employer himself, in accordance with art.2373 §2 1 of the Civil Code , must also have training in the field of health and safety and update the knowledge to the extent necessary to fulfill his obligations.PERIODIC TRAINING for administrative and office employees.
PERIODIC TRAINING for employers and other managers of employees.
PERIODIC TRAINING for employees at workstations.
PERIODIC TRAINING for employees in engineering and technical positions.
Periodic training – are repeated during the period of employment. Their goal is to guide and consolidate knowledge in the field of occupational safety and health and to familiarize participants with new technical and organizational solutions in this area. The frequency of this training depends on the type and conditions of work.
Frequency of periodic training:
Once every five years: the employer and other persons managing the employees, in particular managers, masters and foremen, engineering and technical workers, technologists and production organizers, designers, constructors and other technical devices, employees of the health and safety service and persons performing tasks of health and safety service, employees who are exposed to hazardous, burdensome or harmful to health and employees whose work is connected with health and safety liability.
Once every 6 years:
administrative and office employees.
Once every 3 years:
employees employed in workers’ positions.
Once every 1 year:
employees employed in workstations where particularly hazardous work is performed (high health risks and accident hazards).
Research and measurements of harmful factors.
* In order to prevent occupational diseases and other diseases related to the work performed, every employer is obliged (Article 227 § 1 of the Labor Code ):
◆ maintain devices that limit or eliminate harmful factors and work environments and devices that are used to measure these factors,
◆ carry out, at your own expense, tests and measurements of harmful factors, register and store the results of these tests and measurements, and make them available to employees.Instructions for the safe use of machines and devices.
Occupational risk assessment for each workplace.
* As defined in the Regulation on general OSH regulations . Occupational risk is the probability of occurrence of undesired events related to the work performed – in particular, the occurrence of adverse health effects in employees as a result of exposure to occupational hazards, occurring in the work environment or due to the manner in which work is performed.
Post-accident proceedings and recovery plans.
Selection of individual protection measures (shoes, helmets, masks, vests) and collective protection (ventilation, covers).
We treat each client individually and we are open to negotiations and various forms of cooperation.
The number of the concession: L-0235/18